A University Day + Purple Day + In the sky

by - julio 23, 2014

University Day ~

Learning Playing english board games :3
Practicing our Japanese :) on a lunch box ~!

The hallway of a building, I just love that is all white and the sign red :0
The view from a desk in my faculty :)
Because I'm Bored
1) Sexuality? Straight
2) If you could meet anyone on this earth, who would it be? Someone who could help me get my career started, LOL.
3) What do you think about most? My future
4) Do you sleep with or without clothes on? With
5) Ever had a poem or song written about you? No :C
6) Do you have any strange phobias? Strange.. not really I’m just afraid to heights
7) What’s your religion? None, actually don’t know, religion just annoys me @.@
8) Do you prefer to be behind the camera or in front of it? I love photography, so I like to be behind; but I think that I love to be in front of it xD so.. IN FRONT OF IT!
9) What was the last lie you told? That I went to a party xD
10) What does your URL mean? Xing is star in Chinese, and queen is my boyfriend nickname to me; actually, I explained it here haha
11) What is your greatest weakness; your greatest strength? My weakness is food and being really shy, and my strength is my spirit I guess.
12) Who is your celebrity crush? Leo (VIXX)
13) How do you vent your anger? Blogging
J <3 br=""> 14) Do you prefer talking on the phone or video chatting online? I like talking on the phone; video chatting never!! (I prefer to text xD)
15) Are you happy with the person you’ve become? Yes, but I’m still growing
16) What’s your biggest “what if”?  What if I knew what I wanted to do right after high school
17) Do you believe in ghosts? How about aliens? No ghosts – yes aliens
18) What’s the worst place you have ever been to?  Mexico City
19) Choose East Coast or West Coast?  West~!!
20) Most attractive singer of your opposite gender?  Ufff, Leo xD
On my way to Mexico City for MBLAQ concert :)
On my way back home :) 
21) Define Art.  a way to express yourself
22) Do you believe in luck? Yes
23) What’s the weather like right now? It’s cloudy and warm
24) What time is it? 05:12 pm
25) Do you drive? If so, have you ever crashed? no and yes
26) What was the last book you read? The Diary of Anne Frank
27) Do you have any nicknames? Lizzy x)
28) What was the last movie you saw? The Mummy  el planeta dl tesoro
29) Do you have any obsessions right now? Fashion, Photography, Dancing
30) Ever had a rumor spread about you? Yeah
31) Do you tend to hold grudges against people who have done you wrong? I try not to
32) What is your astrological sign? Capricorn
33) Do you save money or spend it? I save for something I want and then spend it, LOL
34) What’s the last thing you purchased? A chocolate xD
35) Love or lust? Love
36) In a relationship? Yes
37) Can you touch your nose with your tongue? No
38) Is there anything pink within 10 feet of you? Yes My hair xD
39) What’s your favorite animal? Panda, cat
40) What is your secret weapon to get someone to like you? My personality
41) Where is your best friend? I don’t have one, maybe they’re somewhere waiting to meet me

As you can see, I like to take pics of everything xD
42) What is your heritage? I know I’m mix, I mean, I’m Mexican, but don’t know anything else.
43) You are walking down the street on your way to work. There is a dog drowning in the canal on the side of the street. Your boss has told you if you are late one more time you get fired. What do you do? Save the dog, IDGAF I can get hired somewhere else
44) You are at the doctor’s office and she has just informed you that you have approximately one month to live. a) Do you tell anyone/everyone you are going to die? b) What do you do with your remaining days? c) Would you be afraid? A) I would not tell anyone but a few people B) I’d do what I’ve always wanted to do or was too afraid to do C) Of course I’d be afraid, but everyone has to pass on at some point
45) You can only have one of these things; trust or love. Love
46) In your opinion, what makes a great relationship? Faith, Trust
47) What is the single best decision you have made in your life so far? Pushing myself to do things I don’t want to do so I can have a better future.
48) What size shoes do you wear? 5 US
49) Give me the first thing that comes to mind when you hear the word; heart.  Love 
50) What is a saying you say a lot? Because I can
51) What’s the last song you listened to? Rude- magic
The View from my bed.
52) Basic question; what’s your favorite color/colors? black
53) What is your current desktop picture? It changes ever 10 min but only vixx pictures xD
54) You accidentally eat some radioactive vegetables. They were good, and what’s even cooler is that they endow you with the super-power of your choice! What is that power? Tele transportation
55) You have the opportunity to sleep with the music-celebrity of your choice. Who would it be? No one o.o I don’t know them!!
56) You just got a free plane ticket to anywhere. You have to depart right now. Where are you gonna go? Seoul South Korea!
57) Ever been on a plane? Yes
100) Your plans for the future? Try to figure out what I want to do with my life.

Have a nice day ~!

You May Also Like

0 comments

Gracias / Thank you