A little bit of Pink ~!

by - julio 03, 2014

Today a simple outfit for a university student weekday. Also, a little something a did to my hair, because I love pink hair a LOT! and yes most of the time I wear black, I don't know why, I've tried to wear other colors and designs but I always end up wearing Black.



Cardigan: Papaya
Jeans: Random chinese store
Sneakers: Random chinese store
Necklace: FOREVERXXI
Blouse: Papaya



As you can see everything is black, except for the Cardigan (btw I love it, is comfy and fresh for this summer days) 


I really liked how it looked (My hair is not like this anymore :C )



Have a nice day :) And I will write more this days ~!


OH YES! IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTION, NOW I HAVE AND ASK ACCOUNT AND IS RIGHT HERE IN THE RIGHT~! -----> 
FEEL FREE TO ASK ANYTHING :) 



Bye Bye 

You May Also Like

0 comments

Gracias / Thank you