My Looks [Look 1] ~!

by - febrero 26, 2016

I’ll star this year 2016 with a new series of posts about my style. This is the Look #1 people.
Este año 2016 lo empezaré con una nueva serie de posts acerca de mi estilo. Este es el look #1 Okay.


I wore this last year. I went to Ensenada to visit my friends and to the first birthday party of a friend’s daughter. I had to wake up early, because it’s one hour and a half away and, as it was a children’s party, it started early. Because of this, I didn’t have many choices for my hair and makeup.
Lo usé el año pasado cuando fui a Ensenada a visitar a mis amigos y al primer cumpleaños de la hija de una amiga. Como la ciudad queda a aproximadamente una hora u hora y media de camino, tenía que levantarme temprano y como era fiesta para niños, pues empezaba temprano. Por esta razón, no tenía muchas opciones para mi maquillaje y peinado.


MAKEUP: As you can see, my makeup was pretty simple; the same when I go to school on the week. Most of my beauty tools are from the brand called Elf (Eyes Lips Face): foundation, brushes, eye shadow and eyeliner. The face primer I use is from The Face Shop, and is called velvet skin primer. And that’s it. Pretty simple right?  
MAQUILLAJE:  Como pueden ver, mi maquillaje fue simple; el mismo que cuando voy a la escuela. La mayoría de mis instrumentos de maquillaje son de la marca Elf (Eyes Lips Face): la base, brochas, sombras y delineador. El primer que utilizo es de The Face Shop, y se llama velvet skin primer. Y eso es todo, bastante simple, no?

HAIR: After brushing my hair and ending like a lion mane, I used my Ceramic Straightening iron. Since my fringe was too long, I decided to part my hair in the middle and curl the ends. Actually, this is my miracle hairstyle: it’s the one I can do the fastest.
CABELLO: Después de cepillarlo y que quedara Como melena de lion, use mi plancha para aplacarlo; Como mi fleco estaba muy largo, decidí dividir mi cabello en dos justo por en medio y simplemente rizar las puntas. De hecho este es mi peinado milagroso: es el que me sale más rápido.  


COORDINATE: I don’t really have formal clothes (I’m working on it since I’m supposed to be an adult now) so I tried my best to achieve that look. I choose a white crop top I bought from Tilly’s Store, a gray kind-of-jacket with ¾ long sleeves from H&M, a black tube mini skirt from a cheap store, and my platform shoes are from a small store called “Fashion Q”.
CONJUNTO: No tengo ropa formal en si (estoy trabajando en ellos ya que se supone que soy un adulto) así que trate de lograr ese look. Escogí un crop top blanco que compre en Tilly’s, una tipo chaqueta de manga ¾ gris de H7M, una falda negra de una tienda bara, y mis zapatillas de plataforma que son de una pequeña tienda llamada Fashion Q. 



Gracias por entrar al blog y comentar J




You May Also Like

0 comments

Gracias / Thank you