Shopping Day ~ Life's Good ~

by - julio 20, 2014


I went shopping with my parents not long ago, well it wasn’t really a shopping day as you know, I went specifically to buy some tickets for a concert (KCON 2014, kpop convention) but we had to get to walt mart at 10 am, yeah so f*cking early, so when I bought the tickets we tought that it wasn’t a bad idea to stay and do some shopping; D

I bought a beautiful dress, theme navy, I saw it and feel in love haha, I bought it in papaya like 15 dlls so cheap :D And I also bought a cute and simple but cute shirt, also navy theme J

And this was my outfit for the day, it was a Little cloudy and windy in the morning that’s why I wore a sweater.


Later that day we went to Kearny Mesa (were all the asian shops are) and eat at the food court in Zion market; it was soo delicious! Everythin! For real! The only problema is that I’m not good with spicy food and if you have eaten korean food you may know that a lot of dishes are really spicy; and well, I ordered a really spice dish with octopus >< I was dying,but it was so good haha.


And that was practically all. Oh I also bought a CD (kpop you know xD) of my favorite group VIXX, and a spray to keep you make-up fresh and last longer J I like it! It’s from THE FACE SHOP.


Take care ~!

You May Also Like

0 comments

Gracias / Thank you