When I don't have nothing better to do ~!

by - julio 09, 2014


Just a little bit more about me :) 


1. Who was the last person you held hands with? My boyfriend 
2. Are you outgoing or shy? Shy 
3. Who are you looking forward to seeing? My boyfriend (I miss him)
4. Are you easy to get along with? Not really xD
5. What kind of people are you attracted to? I don’t know but mostly if they are shy and quiet J
6. Who from the opposite gender is on your mind? Right now Lee Jong suk because I was searching for “Doctor Stranger” (ok ok, I know it’s not about that, so the answer: my boyfriend) 
7.  Who was the last person you had a deep conversation with? A male friend I won’t name here x)
8. What are your 5 favorite songs right now? A) bottoms up - Trey Songz  b) Van Ness Wu - (Bubai), c) Rude – Magic, d) VIXX – Eternity, e) Me and my broken heart – Rixton. 
 9. Do you believe in luck and miracles? Yes
10. What good thing happened this summer? I got P1 tickets for KCON xD and also spended a lot of time with my boyfriend.

12. Do you think there is life on other planets? Yes 
13. Do you still talk to your first crush? No 
14. Where would you like to travel? Right know LA :C Besides that Vancouver and Seoul C:
15. Have you ever been high? nop
16. Favorite part of your daily routine? On school days, when I do my make-up C: 
17. What part of your body are you most uncomfortable with? My noose
18. What do you do when you wake up? I try to fall sleep again xD
19. Do you wish your skin was lighter or darker? Lighter, but I’m comfortable with my skin tome C:
20. Who are you most comfortable around? My boyfriend




21. Is your hair long enough for a pony tail? Yes
22. Do you play sports? What sports? No xD I used to play soccer, now I just do common exercise 
23. Would you rather live without TV or music? OMFG so difficult for me but TV.
24. What do you say during awkward silences? Nothing xD 
25. Describe your dream girl/guy? Hard-working, nonsmoker, no drinking habits, and the rest is history xD
26. What are your favorite stores to shop in? Forever XXI, topshop, aldo
27. If your being extremely quiet what does it mean? Uh I’m always quiet, so I could mean A LOT of things xD
28. Do you smile at strangers? Yes :D
29. Trip to outer space or bottom of the ocean? Outer space
30. What makes you get out of bed in the morning? The idea of making my dreams come true.


 


OK it's enough! I wrote too much and I'm writing another fashion article that I'll upload soon :) 



Bye Bye 

You May Also Like

4 comments

  1. Huh? You played soccer, that's cool :D
    And no need to be uncomfortable with your nose, it's cute !

    ResponderBorrar
    Respuestas
    1. aw thank you :) and yes I used to play soccer, that's why I love that sport n.n

      Borrar

Gracias / Thank you